Information Technology Graduate Course, Major in Information System
|Entrance Fee||School Fees:Tuition||School Fees: Facilities and Equipment (Annual)||Total Amount|
- ※ We have a financial support for Privately-Financed International students according to conditions.
Please send an email to email@example.com for more details.
Entrance fees and school fees (tuition and facilities) are to be paid in three installments as outlined below.
|Entrance Fee||School Fees (Terms 1 ～ 3)||School Fees (Terms 4 ～ 6)|
- ※ The above amount is for the year of 2016. In the case that tuition fees are revised during the time a student is enrolled in the course, the new fees will also be applicable to enrolled students.
- ※ Graduating students will be charged 5,000 yen for joining the Alumni Association and 5,000 yen for conferment ceremony expenses.
- ※ Expenses for textbooks and other teaching materials are not included in the above payments.
At KIC, classes require that students have their own laptop computer not just for experiments and practical training, but also for the majority of lectures. Since a laptop computer is indispensable not only for lectures, but also for preparation and reviewing in study rooms, use of the Internet, and information sharing within the campus, students must have their own laptop computer by the time the course commences. Students who already have a laptop computer must confirm that it complies with the specifications stipulated by KIC. Any queries should be directed to the KIC Administrative Office.
- ※ For students who wish to purchase a laptop computer, KIC will as far as possible offer the latest models at low cost. Information regarding available models and pricing is made available to KIC entrants every year in August.