Received the B.E., M.E. and Ph.D. degrees in computer science from Kobe University.
Worked at Akashi National College of Technology as an Associate Professor
Professional Engineer in Information Engineering
Director of Japan Society of Information and Knowledge
Expert for ITEE Project at JICA Bangladesh Office
Field of study / subjects
- Foundations of Computer Systems
Field of Study / Specialty
- Artificial Intelligence
- Image Processing
- Computer Education
- Development of Social Networking Service Introducing Favorite Things, Journal of Japan Society of Information and Knowledge, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 189-194, (2017)
- A Music Listening System by Short Distance Communications, Journal of Japan Society of Information and Knowledge, Vol. 27, No.2, pp. 183-188 (2017).
- Measurement Range Increment and User Misleadings Reduction in a Method for Evaluating Panoramic Understanding of Programming, in Proceedings of the 46th Annual Frontiers in Education Conference (2016).
- Effect of Introducing Qualification Examination into Programming Education, in Proceedings of World Engineering Conference and Convention 2015, No. PS9-4-4, pp. 1-6 (2015)
- Parallel Computer of Raspberry Pi 2 Cluster as a Learning Platform, Japanese Society for Information and Systems in Education Research Report, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 51-58 (2015).
Since computers widely spread to society, many people have the opportunity to use computers. In addition, it became possible to communicate with the world through the network to the distance. Now that we became much more convenient than before, we have entered the phase to solve many social problems by IT. That is the study issues at KIC.
My major is Artificial Intelligence (AI), that is, “to solve social problems by AI.” AI is not an existence beyond human beings, but an academic field that realizes the same intelligence as human beings. Although the computer has become popular now, are the interfaces that many people touch really easy to use? As mechanization progresses, it is a fact that some people who cannot follow will come out. Many students who are enrolled in KIC are not only as engineers, but I believe that they become to be a social problem discoverer. I hope you come and join us.